Weather Widget

Weather Widget

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Healthier Living

diabetes Pictures, Images and Photos

Hello Friends,
Well the healthy eating & exercise is going fantastic. The weight is coming off slowly but the really GREAT news is, I have lowered my blood sugar from 300-315 to 124-150! In just 2 weeks..so that alone is reason to be very happy! I feel much better & it is helping Lori & I have a special bond as we go on this journey of good health together..Stay tuned & I will keep you posted..

3 comments:

  1. Hello Deb I came across your blog and really enjoyed your pictures and blog. Congrats on the weight loss and awesome job getting your sugar count down! Can you give some tips? I've recently lost about 70 pds but not in a healthy way (stress) still need to lose 10 more. I'm your newest follower, if you want you can stop by my blog its http://bridgetsdaughter5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going through links from Never Growing Old Over 40 group and I wanted to say congrats on your accomplishment. That is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for!
    From Blood Sugar testing

    ReplyDelete