Weather Widget

Weather Widget

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I made Lunch & She scraped my feet!


I know it sounds strange..lol So I make us both a nice salad for lunch,Lori takes her lunch break and we enjoy a nice lunch together.Lori disappears for a few minutes and returns with some strange looking egg-like tool.She sits down beside me and tells me to give her my foot..sooo I'm thinkin' "bonus" I am going to get a foot rub!
Well think again..She proceeded to take the egg looking thing and start running it over my foot,while telling me "Let me know if i hurt you" I guess my dry cracky feet got the best of her.lol and she decided it was time to take drastic measures..So while she scraped and buffed I complained and laughed & we made it thru the ideal without to much drama..And ya know i must admit my feet look amd feel much better! Not what i had expected for lunchtime activity but it was fun nonetheless..

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I got tired of looking at your dry cracky feet! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb!

    Oh that is too funny! Well I'd say that's a good example of give and take!!
    Welcome to the blogging world! I think you'll do great..you have a great blog! I'm looking forward to reading more!

    Thanks for stopping by the Over 40 Bloggers I added your blog to the list!!

    Thanks for joining the party!

    Hope you get lots of followers from it! Including me!!

    You also might want to check out our Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop! I believe the linky is still open so you should get your name on there.

    Also tonight I put on a meme for tomorrow called Meet Me on Monday! You might be interested in that plus its a great way for others to find you!

    Welcome again and let me know if I can help you in any way!!

    Java

    ReplyDelete